Let's work together.
What I Do
Layouts & Content
Video Scripting & Directing
Logo & Brand Identity
Advertising & Fundraising
Social Media Campaigns
Transportation & Land Use
Mapping & Visualization
Who I Am
I’m a web and graphic designer who is passionate about cities, sustainable transportation, and design. I started my professional career as a Graphic Designer before getting a dual masters in City Planning and Public Policy. After completing my degrees, I began to work with mission-driven organizations from New York to California. My experience is well-rounded, from non-profits to government agencies to consulting firms, I have helped to advance design projects and goals.
I specialize in building and designing beautiful, intuitive WordPress websites as well as digital and print graphics. My unique background enables me to help my clients communicate their mission and visualize data into easy-to-understand graphics, websites, and infographics that are accessible to a wide audience. I thrive working with mission-driven organizations to communicate their vision.
Send me a message and let’s talk about how we can work together!
• Burrito Project SF | web design • communications • social media
• SF Bicycle Coalition | print • web design • marketing • social media
• Walk SF | illustrations • event marketing
• Vision Zero Network | web design • email marketing
• Housing Action Coalition | website • event materials • infographics
• Swagger Like Us | event branding
• Northern California APA | webmaster • website redesign
• Burrito Project SF | fundraising • operations • volunteer management • community partnerships • communications
• SF Bicycle Coalition | educational programming • communications & design • marketing • fundraising • print materials
• Vision Zero Network | web design • communications • online fundraising
• Walk SF | illustrations • event materials
• Northern California APA Chapter | board member • webmaster
• Dresdner Robin | senior planner • land use • development
• Alta Planning & Design | senior planner • project management • safe routes to schools • site assessments • graphic design • data analysis
• SF International Airport | signage & wayfinding
• SF Municipal Transportation Agency | bicycle parking manager • GIS • project delivery
• SF Bicycle Coalition | bicycle advocacy • education programs
• Oakland Department of Workforce Development | workforce capacity study
• Rutgers University Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy | planning instructor
• Hudson County Division of Planning | economic development strategy
What I Create
- Non-Profit WebsitesMay 13, 2020
- Getting to the CurbMay 3, 2020
- Video ProductionMay 19, 2020
- Business & Professional WebsitesMay 15, 2020
- Oakland Bike PlanJune 20, 2019
- Citywide Ad CampaignsMay 4, 2020
- SF Bicycle Coalition WebsiteJune 20, 2019
- Swagger Like UsJune 20, 2019
- Urban OfficeSeptember 9, 2017
- Bike Corral MuralJune 20, 2019
- SF Bike Art PrintsJune 20, 2019
- SFMTA Bicycle Parking ProgramJune 20, 2019
- SF Bicycle WayfindingJune 20, 2019
- SF Bike ApparelAugust 13, 2019
- Tube TimesJune 20, 2019
- Events & FundraisersJune 21, 2019
- State of CyclingJuly 16, 2019
- Social Media CampaignsJune 20, 2019
- Vision Zero Progress ReportJune 20, 2019
- Bicycle EducationJuly 18, 2019
- NJ Green Building Manual & Remodeling GuidelinesJuly 17, 2019
- Sean John ClothingAugust 13, 2019
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Eric feels like an extension of our team. He is super responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. He helped us update our website through a transition on a tight timeline. I really appreciate that he took the time to ask questions, understand our mission, and design our site to meet the needs of our audience. Eric is a miracle worker!
I’ve worked with Eric for the better part of 10 years. He’s extremely responsive, turns projects around quickly, and has consistently developed creative solutions to our design needs. He is truly an asset to our work!
As our non-profit has re-branded and expanded, Eric has created three beautiful, resonant logos that clearly convey our brand and position in our industry. He’s easy to work with, incorporating all our ideas and suggestions into his drafts while providing thoughtful suggestions of his own.
Eric Tuvel is a gem. I hired him to make a logo and revamp my website. He took what I had cobbled together and made it look professional. It exceeded my expectations so much I deployed him on renewing the website and logo for my renewable energy business. I love having Eric on speed dial, you will too.
It was a pleasure working with Eric! First and foremost, he’s a good listener. He took the time to ‘get me’ as an artist and he came up with a site design that is crisp and clean, graphic and BOLD. Compliments on the site have been consistently glowing! I will recommend Eric to other creatives without reservation!
I’ve worked with Eric at several organizations and his diverse skill set has been helpful on a variety of projects. From designing websites and event materials to creating beautiful infographics and illustrations, he is able to deliver. Eric is easy to work with, very responsive, and I recommend him.
To hire anyone other than Eric to assist with your website and graphic design needs, is to work against your own best wishes and intentions.
Eric was referred to us by a friend who summarized him as super talented, friendly, and easy to work with. He turned out to be so much more. He’s intelligent, kind, direct, and a great communicator. I’m now set with a solid website that will support my career moving forward. I give him 5 stars and highly recommend him!
Working with Eric Tuvel was a pleasure. He is organized, likes to think outside the box, and persistent in accomplishing his goals. I would recommend Eric and look forward to working with him again in the future.
Eric came highly recommend and got our sites transferred to a much better hosting environment. He was able to get our software fully updated and added e-commerce pages as well. His attention to detail and kind demeanor are just some of the reasons we are so happy and will be recommending him.